Jersey shore

Team Kawasaki

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all new to the forum been lurking a while. heres a pic of the New Jersey skyline from a moving boat. No post process straight out of the camera. C&C if you please. :thumbdown: :thumbup:
130_3041.jpg

Nice tones. That part of the skyline is, honestly, a little bit dull. The colors in the sky are great, however. And the reflection on the water is nice as well. I might have opted for a vertically cropped shot to accentuate the building in the center but still capture the colors of the sunset and the water.

:thumbsup:

Heya, "Team Kawasaki" and welcome to ThePhotoForum! :D

Those were some lovely colours you saw when you went past there on that boat and you were lucky to get that plane into your frame. Only nitpick I have is the centred horizon line. I would suggest cropping out some of the water (for you would not want to lose any of that wonderful sky here) and then cropping in from whichever side you find you can lose easiest to get back to the usual size of a print (if that is important to you). You will find out that with the horizon either in bordering on the upper or the lower third of your frame will make any landscape photo look more interesting at once. Test it :D.

Most reactions

Back