Jess....

Chris, glad the camera was OK. Hope you didn't sustain any wounds (either to body or dignity).

Usually, I love your stuff. But this one... um... the shadow below the nose seems to blend with the mouth, and lower as well - almost make it look like she's bleeding black ink from her nostrils. I've moved my monitor around to see if perhaps there's some deep shading that would reduce the impression, somewhat, but I'm having a hard time unseeing the black ink nosebleed. :icon_cry:

A bad thing to say first..... don't like the shadow Paul mentioned...
A good thing to say.... processing is great. I like the picture!
Another good thing to say.... I missed you here :icon_hug:

Terrific image. PP is no distraction

Interesting!

Beautiful shot, I won't bother trying to critique it because me trying to critique your works would just be silly. When it comes to this type of artistry lets just say I'd be the kid sitting in the back of the class eating crayons, but just the red ones, the others taste like paste :bek181:

Nice to see you again. Nice shot.

I agree with the small details pointed out in earlier posts and still love the feel to this shot. I just woke up (about 15 minutes ago and I feel like this is an image that might have been in a dream). Very dream-like feeling/atmosphere to this shot. Tough to create and well done here.

Also, very glad the camera is okay and I hope you are as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back