Jessica, Direct from Switz

Cedric TOSONI

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My first post here, you can critical severe, it's not problem for me because I want progress ;)

_MG_6383.jpg

Thank's ;)

What a beautiful girl. I love her hair framing her face. The close crop at the top is a bit uncomfortable for me, but it does emphasize her hair at the sides of her face more. The only other slight drawback for me is the little bit of shadow on her chin because of the high light. A reflector probably would have taken care of that. But I love this image. Great job!

Yep, certainly a beautiful model. I agree with the crop from the top being a little tight, maybe up to her forehead. I'm not all that upset about the shadow that mark noticed. I think it gives a bit of depth to the picture. I cannot begin to say how nice it is to see a model that knows when to quit with the makeup. Very subtle.

Beautiful girl, and I love the photo. You asked for crit though, and the only thing I see that could be improved on is the blown shoulder. But that's just a tiny nit pick. Good job.

love the pose...nice balance with her face and shoulder...love how the hair fills the rest of the frame...nice work. Exposure looks dead on to me....nuthin that couldn't be tweaked in PS. :)

Wonderful headshot! I love the whole "naked skin" aspect of it, especially the limited amount of makeup :) a lot of people look pretty with makeup, but pulling it off with little to none is hard to do.

Good job :thumbsup:

very beautiful subject u have there....i love the exposure in the 1st photo....though after reading the comment i too feel a reflector would have helped....would have helped in getting a better catchlight in the centre too....but very nice shot....love the way u have managed to fill up the frame with her hair....
good work......

I think it is lovely. The shoulder is not blown out at all. The lighting is just right on it. I do agree with the shadow on the chin, but that can be easily corrected in photoshop without having to retake the photo..nice job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back