JESUS CHRIST!!!

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
480-8x10-3278-80.jpg

Oops, my bad. I figured it was a random thing. I forgot where I was.

Interesting comment. Where is it you thought you was?

I forgot where I was.
... but there you are.

Nice treatment dude! I am not one that is engrossed with this sort of thing, but I can appreciate the image and what it represents with others that are likened. Seems to fit with your latest project.

**stop... do not comment...the rebuttal is not worth ..........................**

beni...... did you not realize that you are logged into ThePhotographyForum.com. I'm guessing that the emphasis is on photography....... and it is a forum.

IMO I am not sure about the white vignette, however, you may have added it to age the photo. Its good but I would liked to have seen a wider shot, its difficult to tell if this was in a church or a private home....

... but there you are.

Nice treatment dude! I am not one that is engrossed with this sort of thing, but I can appreciate the image and what it represents with others that are likened. Seems to fit with your latest project.

Thanks. Yep. the mission is more or less the terminus of the Old Spanish Trail reaching from Sante Fe, New Mexico to Los Angeles. I'm connecting the dots from Mountain Meadows in Utah to the San Gabriel Mission. Still a lot of work to go, ...

IMO I am not sure about the white vignette, however, you may have added it to age the photo. Its good but I would liked to have seen a wider shot, its difficult to tell if this was in a church or a private home....

A church. I didn't think that it could be a private home- I guess something like this could be more prevelant in a home on your side of the world(?)

... a bunch of assholes to really get how the original comment happened.

:) I got it, I'm just being an asshole. :biglaugh:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back