Jet with vapor trails

robertwsimpson

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was playing around at the airport last night and got this shot. Thought it was pretty cool, so I figured I would share. C&C is always welcome.

Hah nice, where were you when you took it?

Have you considered cropping out the darkness on the bottom?

I was standing at the airport?

I thought about cropping out the darker clouds at the bottom, but then decided against it, since they give a little bit of horizon reference that I like in my photos.

And Homeland Security didn't rush out, throw you to the ground,step on your neck and then just as quickly rip you up to standing, and take you into custody??

Nice grab, getting the vapor trail, but nothing earth-shattering.

lol actually, there was a white ford focus that parked by my ride, so I walked over to check out what was going on. He drove away as soon as I got close, so I waved my arms and yelled at him just to be safe.

I thought about cropping out the darker clouds at the bottom, but then decided against it, since they give a little bit of horizon reference that I like in my photos.
lol, reason I asked is that some airports offer viewing areas rather than actually being in the airport.

Fair enough.

lol, reason I asked is that some airports offer viewing areas rather than actually being in the airport.

Fair enough.

oh, I get it now!

Well, I wasn't at the viewing area, because the area that they have is nice for shots of planes that are on the runway, but not so fantastic for in air shots. There is a containment pond that is directly under the approach with a hotel next to it, so I parked at the hotel and walked out to the banks of the containment pond. It's a great little location for stuff like this!

Most reactions

Back