Jetty Ruins Australia.

Dragonfly..shotz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, may I have any cc for this photo, taken in Victoria, Australia and with the raw file worked on light in the shadows, settings are 1/25 sec f/9 ISO-800. Any comments are appreciated to improve it. Thanks.

jetty_ruins.jpg

Nothing much to critisise about this photo, I should say: the light was right, the light brown/orange colour (by the low sun) contrasts nicely with the blue of both sky and water, there is the element of vanishing point plus that of repetition, two elements I very much like to see in photos. The photo is sharp all over by the small aperture you chose, which I also like --- so all in all I must say: to me this photo is appealing and I find nothing to critisise.

Don't have much critique to offer on this one I'm afraid...

I love the composition and angle you took this image from...Great subject - those poles look really well sticking out of the water like that. Also help to lead you're eye right into the image.

daithi

Thanks very much for the comments, greatly appreciated and I have had the 40D for about 4 months and still learning how to set it. Bought a Manfrotto tripod and a shutter release cable on good advice and I get much better results now from when I had used hand held point and shoot cameras. Thanks again for the great feedback from you all.

Most reactions

Back