job.....?

speciespython

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
this may have been done before...but what does everyone do 'for a living'.....and pay for the camera aquipment :roll:

i work at a nursery as manager....so basicly i do all the work :)

laura

in 1 1/2 weeks I am starting a new job as LAN administrator... I cant wait hehe

i sell soap. you know? the yardstick civilization?

just kidding, i sell shoes and go to school.

Fish & Chip shop - Kitchen hand.

Thai Restaurant - Kitchen hand.

My knife throwing skills are getting better by the day. :twisted:

I work once a week at a photography studio Doing weddings, building frames, and learning a great deal about the buisness.

They are gonna soon send me to a lectur about events, and send me on events, aswell as maybe leaving me at the party to do more pictures on weddings :)

I work for a company that produces Military Conferences. My job is to convince Military officials and Industry business men, that it's in their best interest to attend these conferences.

I then take their money and go on my merry way.

My only job right now is looking for a job - But I seem to be coming back to TPF instead. Dweller; are there any open positions around you for an IT Manager? That was my last job, hated it but it paid the bills my wife and 3 children rack up.

I'm a life insurance underwriter and I own a photography business (weddings & portraits mostly)

i work in a supermarket.......i look after the fruits and vegetables. So im the fruitdude or the vegetable man or however you wanna name it.

Most reactions

Back