Jobs section

hot shot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just a thought
What about a section for magazines and other media to advertise any required images ect or events they would like covering

Just a thought:thumbup:

Not a bad idea. I don't know that we get enough of that kind of traffic currently, but I like the thought. For now, I'd probably suggest that fall under the classifieds section. Maybe we can modify it to encompass more things.

I'll definitely keep this in mind.

i just thought it save having to go trawling thro the classifides to find work because your garanteed to miss something. I imagen it would be popular once the word got out about it how many place do you know that you can advertise for 100's of photographers worldwide

If Chase were to do something like that, I think it would be better as a subforum to the classifieds section, since technicially it does fall under the classifieds section.

has a descions been made on weather or not to have a section

hot shot said:
Just a thought
What about a section for magazines and other media to advertise any required images ect or events they would like covering
I'm sure they are weighing in all the aspects as we speak. In the mean time, you might want to get these books - [ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0713671734/203-1945749-7083930"]Writers' and Artists' Yearbook 2006[/ame] and/or [ame="http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?userid=nf3mn4nCae&isbn=1582973954&itm=3"]2006 Photographers Market[/ame].

Excellent resources!! :thumbup:

Well I don’t think it is good ideal. Why not you ask? Who is going post the help wanted ads, will TPF’s sales staff be cold calling photographer around the world asking if they post positions with TPF.

A jobs section might work, but I don't think magazines and most media would be using it. They already have established channels that they work with. It would probably be mostly used just by the users already here.

I regret to say this is not a good idea.

I come here to get some idea about digital camera. After visiting this site. I should get enough info. However, I suspect I may get limited or no chance to find proper job here.

Most reactions

Back