jocose in action

jocose said:
erm...did I hit a nerve? :lol: Before I take umbrage with being berated (and I'm assuming the trout was implied), what does POS stand for?

Yea, NASA is the only one, and no they don't chant that (but you should hear some of the things they DO chant)...it's my pet name for the place I love so much.

Yes, it's true that NASA does pay me more than I'm worth; however, you forget that Mr. Stafford is a wonderful man, always willing to give out the money, but man, his wife, Sallie Mae, is one f'in' ***** when it comes to collecting!!!

I am confident, however, that I will have my DSLR by the April meetup. But don't you have like 100 cameras laying around? Surely you can spare one, right?:hail: :hail:

piece of ****

kelox said:
No, 7D. I don't think he wants to like everyone else.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You're right, I don't like everyone else...I only like me!! :biglaugh:

jocose said:
erm...did I hit a nerve? :lol: Before I take umbrage with being berated (and I'm assuming the trout was implied), what does POS stand for?

Yea, NASA is the only one, and no they don't chant that (but you should hear some of the things they DO chant)...it's my pet name for the place I love so much.

Yes, it's true that NASA does pay me more than I'm worth; however, you forget that Mr. Stafford is a wonderful man, always willing to give out the money, but man, his wife, Sallie Mae, is one f'in' ***** when it comes to collecting!!!

I am confident, however, that I will have my DSLR by the April meetup. But don't you have like 100 cameras laying around? Surely you can spare one, right?:hail: :hail:

you can have anything i have, you know that!

JonMikal said:
piece of ****

ahh...erm...thanks...sort of...

You shouldn't bad mouth it...I'm trying to convince a guy at work to buy one and he's been snooping 'round here lately (actually, I think he's coming to meetup on sunday).

Anyways, the bottom line is that I'm saving my pennies. Maybe I should head up to GP/CT and sit on the curb and ask for spare change. I'd even be honest and say "buddy, can you spare a dime? I'm saving up for a camera, but I'm a mere government stiff and I can't afford it. Please buddy, just a dime."

How does that sound?

JonMikal said:
you can have anything i have, you know that!

OK, may I have your talent please?

Seriously, though, if you are being serious and you come out on sunday, I'd LOVE to play with the D50 (I almost said "your D50," but that just sounded dirty :mrgreen: )?

jocose said:
ahh...erm...thanks...sort of...

You shouldn't bad mouth it...I'm trying to convince a guy at work to buy one and he's been snooping 'round here lately (actually, I think he's coming to meetup on sunday).

Anyways, the bottom line is that I'm saving my pennies. Maybe I should head up to GP/CT and sit on the curb and ask for spare change. I'd even be honest and say "buddy, can you spare a dime? I'm saving up for a camera, but I'm a mere government stiff and I can't afford it. Please buddy, just a dime."

How does that sound?

you're too clean cut for that. give your buddy that awesome point and shoot of yours and buy a NIKON D SOMETHING. give: it's a good feeling!

JonMikal said:
you're too clean cut for that. give your buddy that awesome point and shoot of yours and buy a NIKON D SOMETHING. give: it's a good feeling!

Yea, you're probably right...OK, as of now, I'm not going to shower for a week or brush my teeth or shave...that should do it.

But, don't forget, I have the perfect gloves for it!

jocose said:
Yea, you're probably right...OK, as of now, I'm not going to shower for a week or brush my teeth or shave...that should do it.

But, don't forget, I have the perfect gloves for it!

i've got to spring for some of those. $.99 i believe and a pair of sissors?

jocose said:
OK, may I have your talent please?

Seriously, though, if you are being serious and you come out on sunday, I'd LOVE to play with the D50 (I almost said "your D50," but that just sounded dirty :mrgreen: )?

in the hands of someone else as we type. see, you're too slow :mrgreen:

duncanp said:
^^ why dont you just use the chat room?

now you know by the time i type a few words, my conversation has scrolled way past a viewable window. besides, this is my lame attempt to keep this picture at the top of the ever growing heep :mrgreen:

JonMikal said:
in the hands of someone else as we type. see, you're too slow :mrgreen:

OK, so I was going to say something funny here, and use an emoticon, but then I saw all my options and thought of ones for each... so...for your entertainment, you get them all:

:madass: DAMN THAT SCOOB!!!!

:banghead: D'oh!

:shock: Erm, someone already has their hands on your D50?

:playball: Hey Scooooob....I just want to talk.

Thank you, Thank you very much. I'm here all week, and please don't forget to tip your waitress.

jocose said:
OK, so I was going to say something funny here, and use an emoticon, but then I saw all my options and thought of ones for each... so...for your entertainment, you get them all:

:madass: DAMN THAT SCOOB!!!!

:banghead: D'oh!

:shock: Erm, someone already has their hands on your D50?

:playball: Hey Scooooob....I just want to talk.

Thank you, Thank you very much. I'm here all week, and please don't forget to tip your waitress.

:lmao: :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back