JOHN HENRY

Hardrock

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
He's a buddy of mines sheep dog. Im a little disapointed in the oof but it was fun trying to keep up with him. Let me know what you think!
IMG_6576jh5.jpg

IMG_6506jh3.jpg

IMG_6504jh2.jpg

IMG_6288jh7.jpg

IMG_6285jh6.jpg

IMG_6238jh1.jpg

omg.. love it! Good job keeping up with him... i've seen how fast those guys can go... he looks insane! :lol:

Thanks guys! I really wish I could have gotten 5 with out the toilet in the back ground:lol:!

wow he is so wild.

Despite #1's technical flaws, mostly the overexposure, I like it the most.

I like how #6 has a deep enough DOF to get the whole head in focus.

Good stuff, great practice too I'm sure.

Despite #1's technical flaws, mostly the overexposure, I like it the most.

I like how #6 has a deep enough DOF to get the whole head in focus.

Good stuff, great practice too I'm sure.

Thanks! I believe for all the shots I was using Av and spot metering. So thats probally the reason for overexposure. Looking back I wish I would have just used manual. It was definitley a lot of fun and very challenging trying to keep up with him.

4 is the best...really captures the motion of the dog the only one that didnt work for me was 1, it seemed a bit over exposed, or it could just be the amount of blur.

Thanks! I believe for all the shots I was using Av and spot metering. So thats probally the reason for overexposure. Looking back I wish I would have just used manual. It was definitley a lot of fun and very challenging trying to keep up with him.

My philosophy (feel free to comment): If you know what you want out of the image, using Av/Tv is fine. Why worry about setting both values manually, when you're usually only concerned with one. Let the camera put the needle on "0." You have other things to worry about.

I hope that was clear.

My philosophy (feel free to comment): If you know what you want out of the image, using Av/Tv is fine. Why worry about setting both values manually, when you're usually only concerned with one. Let the camera put the needle on "0." You have other things to worry about.

I hope that was clear.

Well I think what happened was I was panning with the dog and probally metered off of the white hair and possibly caused the photo to be overexposed. Where as if I would have shot manual I could have gotten the exposure correct. But I agee with you.:thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back