• Total voters

jocose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's another from the mechanic's. I'm not sure which I like better, so I shall leave it to you, my freaky internet photog friends :)

Thanks.

1. John

DSC_3254.jpg

2. John

DSC_3255.jpg

nitefly said:
This reminds me of a game of spot the difference.

Do they not look different to you? I use a laptop and Photoshop Elements, so they actually look different to me...the first one is much darker on my laptop, and you can't see the car in the background as much as you can in the second one. Also the shirts are a little different.

Thanks though for voting :D

jocose said:
Do they not look different to you? I use a laptop and Photoshop Elements, so they actually look different to me...the first one is much darker on my laptop, and you can't see the car in the background as much as you can in the second one. Also the shirts are a little different.

Hmmm, I thought I have a calibrated monitor (i do the calibration once per month) .. but the car is hard to see on both images! that area is very dark! i prefer the second as it is slightly brighter

jocose said:

Nope, they both look alike.

Also on the monitor I use right now (can't use my own computer with the flat screen which has my usual monitor, though, since the power supply broke) I can hardly see the car - and find these two pics are fairly similar. The first includes less wall on the right and the second includes more. Both are very contrasted and on the brink of looking "posterised" which I don't like too much, but if that is what you went for ... ok.

I think I will just have to tick your fourth option here (and refuse to read any further than "I refuse to answer here... " :greenpbl: ) :biggrin:

Thanks everyone. I'm thinking that this might have to be one of the ones I redo, and maybe it will be a good opportunity to try that HD thingy.

Thanks agian for the comments.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back