Join me in Congratulating Lostprophet

Antarctican

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
…on his 3000th post!!!! C’mon folks, you’ve all enjoyed his humour, his otter pics, his aviation pics, his landscape pics and his banter with his mates. Not to mention his frequent contributions to Word Association. Those who attended the London Meetup in September also got to try out some nifty lenses courtesy of Lostprophet. So let’s give him a rousing sign of our appreciation for his contributions to TPF (even though I’m a wee bit late getting this thread started…..).

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

character0093.gif
character0093.gif
071.gif
character0093.gif
character0093.gif

wow..... someone who could possibly be posting more than me!!....

congrats... to you. ;)

Archangel said:
wow..... someone who could possibly be posting more than me!!....

congrats... to you. ;)

Nope, he's got an average of less than 12 posts per day. :p You have just under 18. :)

Oh, some friends of yours dropped by while trick or treating and asked me to pass on their congrats as well.....

halloweenlq3.jpg

I blame you lot!!

:greenpbl::lmao::lol::lmao::greenpbl:

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Our chief weapon is suprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our three weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our four...no... Amongst our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.

So that's what progress sounds like

*did not make that joke before. ever. at any time. ever.*

Most reactions

New Topics

Back