Jones Beach - 8 Photos

Jane948

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
yevgeniya.artistic-shadow.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We went to Jones Beach this sunday cause well winter just does NOT want to come, it was pretty warm ... but when we got to the beach it was windy and fairly cold but not winter cold lol we already came at like 4pm so it was getting dark, sun was setting so the sky was amazing, i just hope i captured it well enought lol i took a whole bunch of photos and here are the best in my opinion ...

119il5.jpg

120sc6.jpg

121uw1.jpg

122ah3.jpg

123ei3.jpg

124me3.jpg

125cq4.jpg

118ff3.jpg

nice shots! i really like number eight

2. Very beautiful sky. I just like the feel of the picture
5. I just like it. Sea gulls are cute to me.
8. LOVE IT! I think that it tells a story. I would buy a print actually, lol. I like the good use of Dof too.

Very nice atmosphere.
I really like Photo 2 here, what a pity that soon all the water will have run out of its left side ;) (you should straighten that crooked horizon).

I would not buy of print of the fish bait in 8, but it is well seen and captured! It's just that the cut in halves fish look ... a bit ... ugh. My son would like it, I guess ... just not me ... not speaking about the PHOTO, that is, just the dead fish! ;)

Ugh ... fish being GREEN is about the LAST things I would want to have near me :puke:

I am quite selective in my liking that colour, you know :wink: ... should be a natural green, but not SUCH kind of natural green... :pale:

oh guys don't fight over it please. i do appreciate the constructive criticism and i have particular taste about what i like as well. its a fairly controversial photo already, I feel good about it lol

thank you both for the tips :D

I like the seagulls in flight.

Reminiscent of my days living in New York......we would visit Jones Beach during the summers. The Rockaways was always too crowded.

oh guys don't fight over it please.

Ah, we wouldn't, would we, Amber?
All this thing about me and the colour green is an on-going joke here on TPF since I happen to like that colour very much, and I say so very often.
But it should be grass or leaves or such things that may well be green in photos.
I doubt you'd have ventured near to any green fish, though ;) :lol: ... green as in gone-rotten...

thanks guys, i was a bit nervous about posting but i feel so much better :)

and LaFoto here .. this is just for YOU...
010.jpg

glad to be filled in ... i adore green too.

Ah yes, that is the green that I love !!!
glueck.gif

THANK YOU SO, Jane!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back