JonMikal!!! Is it the big Five O today????

happy birthday grampa!!!!!!

jk, please dont hurt me :)

im glad you are here, and i hope you have had a good day!!!!!

jeeze guys thanks for the wishes! i've had a great day; no pictures though...imagine that!

man, 50 years old! but hey, i dont feel a day over 87! :lmao: just gotta keep your mind focused see...i could feel 88. when im out and about it's usually on the bike. so between that and the children i do feel im in great shape. of course, when the older boys come around, i have to suck it up and play tackle football; i do suffer for a few days afterwards, but I LOVE IT; keeps me young??? :shock:

thanks again for your replys!

JonMikal said:
jeeze guys thanks for the wishes! i've had a great day; no pictures though...imagine that!

man, 50 years old! but hey, i dont feel a day over 87! :lmao: just gotta keep your mind focused see...i could feel 88. when im out and about it's usually on the bike. so between that and the children i do feel im in great shape. of course, when the older boys come around, i have to suck it up and play tackle football; i do suffer for a few days afterwards, but I LOVE IT; keeps me young??? :shock:

thanks again for your replys!
pfffft. You're not quite over the hill yet. ;) Sounds to me like you're just hitting your stride. :thumbup:

Glad it was a great b-day for ya.

Hey Jon, a belated birthday greeting :D
Hope you had a good day, and i've sent you a bottle of thats men's hair dye to hide those grey ha...oops was this a secret? :lol:

You've joined me in the ranks of the over 50's and I missed it? Damn!
Now you can look down on all those young whipersnappers struggling to get rid of nappy rash.

Most reactions

Back