JONMIKAL!!!

Do you guys know what that big thing is at the other side of the front door?

It's called the outside - you should go there more often ;)

JonMikal said:
gotta run it's coming on...yes, there is something that takes me away from here LOL! sorry Alison is in school! :(

Actually, Alison has her break from school this week and next week so she was able to check it out too. :D

tempra said:
Do you guys know what that big thing is at the other side of the front door?

It's called the outside - you should go there more often ;)

Ha. I got up to 104* yesterday afternoon. With the humidity that's a "feels like" of 109*. At 9:00pm it was still 99*. You're welcome to come hang out outside here, but I'm guessing you'd be on the couch watching House too.....

They were AWESOME episodes. I was shocked that she was pregnant as well. And of course the pregnant woman in the first one got me weepy too. I'm looking forward to the start of a new season, I finish school December 22nd so we'll have to find some way to records the ones I miss (or, I'll just wait until the summer re-runs come out like this year :D )

mountainlander said:
Ha. I got up to 104* yesterday afternoon. With the humidity that's a "feels like" of 109*. At 9:00pm it was still 99*. You're welcome to come hang out outside here, but I'm guessing you'd be on the couch watching House too.....

Aren't there any pubs around there?

AlisonPower said:
And of course the pregnant woman in the first one got me weepy too.

It's a mom thing ... every time I see something like that I can't help but try to imagine what kind of choice I'd make and I always end up with tears in my eyes :D

Oh and the pregnancy in the 2nd one totally threw me as well!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back