JonMikal ...

Congrats to the man!

Isn't that the same image there was a PS challenge over with getting rid of posts or something??

Anyway, well done, 10k posts, probably most of them great pictures!

Rob

WOW 10k? thats a load of awesome piccies!
love your work JM... you're an inspiration to a lof people on the board...
so... waitin for the next 10k :hugs:
cheers:hail:

:headbang: Hey man.. congrats on the big 10K.
Mansi beat me to what I wanted to say, but I will say it anyways....Your a huge inspiration to this forum. I wish I could take half the images you have posted here.
I hope to see another 10k from ya.

I remember that shot, Johnny! I didn't like it! :mrgreen: But I think you had a Lennon av at the time, so I forgave ya all that PS. :lol:

Congrats, my friend. :hug::

Welcome to Spam-Land! We rule!

:king: :queen:

i missed the big day... i am so sorry.....

love that shot jonmikal.... THAT was your first post????

i am gonna just crawl under a rock, and stack b.b.'s....i am totally useless...

good job , and as everyone else here thinks, your one of the reasons people stay on here... your one of the MAIN REASONS... atleast for me.. thanks for the ideas, the encouragement...and the friendship... your so very special.....( special-ed, maybe.....did you ever ride the short bus??)

aprilraven said:
i missed the big day... i am so sorry.....

love that shot jonmikal.... THAT was your first post????

i am gonna just crawl under a rock, and stack b.b.'s....i am totally useless...

good job , and as everyone else here thinks, your one of the reasons people stay on here... your one of the MAIN REASONS... atleast for me.. thanks for the ideas, the encouragement...and the friendship... your so very special.....( special-ed, maybe.....did you ever ride the short bus??)

yep and wore a helmet.

thank you everyone!

Well, well, well, 10K, huh? I've learned a lot from you in the past year and a half :D

I don't think that was the very first one you posted, but it was one of your early ones for sure :thumbsup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back