f/6.3
ISO 100
1/200 Sec.
70 - 200 mm - f/2.8E FL ED VR
155 mm

(Processed In LR & Color Efex Pro 4)

20180823-untitled-14-Edit.jpg

20180823-untitled-12-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Enezdez

She's beautiful. Simply wonderful lighting on the face and hair. The lighting pattern you used gives tremendous dimensionality to her face.

:bouncingsmileys: You got a new model! :clap:
Seriously, you can't go far wrong with a pretty girl and good lighting. Just one nit pick
There's a stray thread on the right side running across her scarf over her shoulder and off the side. It shouldn't be too hard to clone that out. :)

I'm glad you kept them in color. The purple and green are an appealing combination.

Good go at. I want to increase the distance between her and the background and add bit (more?) background light. I thinking the butterfly scheme is not working for her. Soften the shadows under her eyes. I'm wishing for long sleeves. And yes... they stray thread has to go.

I see what lens you used. What was the focal length for this shot?

Also wishing with this pose, she was absolutely centered.

Pretty girl! Nice work.
-Pete

:bouncingsmileys: You got a new model! :clap:
Seriously, you can't go far wrong with a pretty girl and good lighting. Just one nit pick
There's a stray thread on the right side running across her scarf over her shoulder and off the side. It shouldn't be too hard to clone that out. :)

Dam, did not see that loose string :BangHead:...will try my best to clone it out... @Granddad don't you worry my "regular" model will be back in just a few clicks... :bouncingsmileys: lol

I'm glad you kept them in color. The purple and green are an appealing combination.

Thanks!

Good go at. I want to increase the distance between her and the background and add bit (more?) background light. I thinking the butterfly scheme is not working for her. Soften the shadows under her eyes. I'm wishing for long sleeves. And yes... they stray thread has to go.

I see what lens you used. What was the focal length for this shot?

Also wishing with this pose, she was absolutely centered.

Pretty girl! Nice work.
-Pete

Focal length 155 mm - thanks for the input!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back