Joshua Tree March 2005 Update

Do you plan on attending?

• Total voters
I did it, booked a flight and car. I level Fort Lauderdale for Reno on March 14 and return from Ontario on March 23.

If Kara dared say she wasnt comin I woulda gone and dragged her butt there :LOL:

Ok , I'm goin to be bookin my flight in the New Year ... ( probably mid January , I'm waitin on my Canadian work visa :roll: ... )

As of now I'm thinkin I should fly in the night before and stay at a motel right near the airport .... just to make it easier , get over the jet lag in a comfy bed , avoid plane delays etc etc.
And if Matt and whoever else are gettin a lift to the airport on Monday mornin then I'll probably time my flight to Canada for that mornin also ..... ?

Ok, So I'm coming to JT officially!

What is the final plan for picking people up at the airport?
I'm looking at tickets that can put my in Ontario CA on the night of the 17th or the morning of the 18th. Which would be better? Also when are we hearding people back to the airport on the 20th?

Zach :D

Woo hooo Zach , glad ya comin to JT matey :cheer: !

If I fly in on the 16th and stay at a hotel near the airport can I catch a lift with someone back to the campsite on the 17th , then catch a life back to the airport on the date ppl are leavin ( 20th or 21st ) ?

Oh yeah, wanted to make sure ya'll know that it is me + 1! Jess is coming as well :D

Zach

I want to come!
I got my mom and my sister coming too.
Do have to bring like a tent and cooking stove, food, etc. to this or is it provided?

I driving, so where is the camp site?

Where do I pay for this thing? Do my mom and sister pay too even tho there are not going to do the workshops? Maybe they could just help pay for the campsite?

Thx,
Cmptrdewd

We have reserved 4 camp sites at the Black Rock Campground at the far North West of the park. Deposit is $20. Pay using the paypal button at the bottom of any forum page. Make sure you specify your handle and that the money is for the JT trip deposit.

You will need to bring camping gear and we will be providing all food and drink. Once we get the final head count and the meals planned out and priced, we will be letting everyone know how much the balance will be. We will be eating well but the cost will be very reasonable. The workshops are free and totally voluntary. Just a bunch of the old veterans around here sharing their knowlege with those wanting to learn. Any other questions, please let us know.
Tammy

Ok, time to revisit this information...

Here is the current JT info, and we need to get this finalized as soon as we can

The current list I have:
Confirmed (let me know if I left you out by mistake):

Chase + 1
MDowdey
Photogoddess + 1
Voodoocat + 1
Malachite
Corry
Jeff Canes + ?
Alison & Hobbes
Lumi
Karalee + 1
Aggiezach + 1
---------------
17 so far, but I need everyone to correct this as soon as possible!

Most reactions

Back