Joshua Tree March 2005 Update

Do you plan on attending?

• Total voters
After naggin at Kara that she has to come I probably am not gonna be able to :(
I am not gonna have enough , financial-wise , in time. As it is I'm really pushing it as far as leaving Aus 30th March....
Workin my butt off at two jobs but sometimes things dont always go as planned. I am cursin because I really was excited about JT. I've been holdin out from sayin anything here because I was hoping ( still am lol) that I can still get there somehow.
Anyway , if anything changes so that I can come to JT , I'll pm ya Chase.

:( Lumi. I'm not going to say we'll miss you yet. We gotta keep the hope alive that you can still make it.

If you haven't already bought your tickets to come to JT, come on over to YTF and follow the link from our new affiliate, expedia.com, and help support the forums too. :D

Luminosity said:
After naggin at Kara that she has to come I probably am not gonna be able to :(
I am not gonna have enough , financial-wise , in time. As it is I'm really pushing it as far as leaving Aus 30th March....
Workin my butt off at two jobs but sometimes things dont always go as planned. I am cursin because I really was excited about JT. I've been holdin out from sayin anything here because I was hoping ( still am lol) that I can still get there somehow.
Anyway , if anything changes so that I can come to JT , I'll pm ya Chase.

:(....I know how ya feel. I'm probably not going to make it now either due to major cutbacks at work. :( I'm pretty sad about it..:(

Oh girlies! I totally understand but please try to make it. It's really going to be an awesome trip. We are all SO hoping that you will both make it. :hug::

OK Kiddies.... Time to plan meals and things. I need a final head count to do so. Anyone that hasn't gotten their deposits in, needs to do so right away. Please PM me by 3/1/05 if you are planning on making it with the details of your arrival. :D

Where is the "I'm dancing in my seat because I'm so excited about JT" emoticon?

Where is the "I'm crying on my keyboard cuz I'm so sad that my damn hours got cut and I can't make it to JT" emoticon? :(

Aww....I know you were all pumped to go, Corry.... :hug::

I'm glad I didn't commit, cause it's just been crazy here at the new job, and I would only have made things harder on myself. I had a feeling it would be this way, but....a drag, regardless. :x Would have loved to come party with you guys! :D

Hope your weather is fabulous, and can't wait to see everyone's pictures!! :thumbup:

:hug:: to Corry and Terri, it won't be the same without you guys :(

AlisonS said:
:hug:: to Corry and Terri, it won't be the same without you guys :(
Maybe we could name a day & time and we'll all raise a glass (or whatever) and toast each other long distance! :thumbup: I'll sure be thinking of you guys, hoping you're having a blast!

:cheers: And we'll meet up one of these times, I've no doubt.

Ya know...my boyfriend and I are coming to the east coast (supposed to be at least) sometime this summer to do a baseball park tour...probably not much of a chance it'll work, but maybe I could somehow meet up with some of you east-coasters! :D (like I said..slim chance of it actually working out though :( )

ITS GETTING CLOSER!!!! WOOHOO!!

So do we have any information about what we all need to bring as far as supplies are concerned?

Here is what Jess and I are bringing:
Small Pop Tent
Sleeping Bags
Camera Gear (obviously)
And I guess that is it, we're pretty limited with our luggage, being that we are flying...
Let me know if we need to bring other stuff....

Also when is everyone getting to our destination?
Jess and I are flying into Ontario on the 16th and are gonna tour around LA, Santa Monica, and the Beach (can't wait to see the pacific!) And we'll be ready to head out on the 17th to JT. What are everyone else's plans? Oh yeah, if you have any suggestions on what we should see on our tour of Southern California, PLEASE let us know! We're clueless here!

Word,
Zach :D

Most reactions

Back