joyride

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
sorry that these are very contrasty, the sun was ultrabright today not ideal to take photos. plus the light meter in my d10 karked it today :cry:

joyride_1.jpg

joyride.jpg

Really like the second shot also. Well framed, the car looks like part of the natural landscape. I think it is a picture worth going back for when the lighting conditions are right.

I can't decide. I like them both. The shadows from the tree on the car in the first one is nice, so is the sun on the water in the 2nd. Gorgeous colors and an absolutely surreal feel with the trees.

This forum is packed with maestros!

Sorry about the light meter, Mark!

And it doesn't show too much!
Again you're presenting us the typical, well-lit, intensely coloured vonnagy-pics.

The title is very apt :). (I'm wondering if "apt" is the right word. It's springing to mind here... and could be wrong .. and I am too lazy to pick out the dictionary and check it...)

I gotta say, I think the ultramegacontrast works here. Perhaps if it was tuned down a smidge, but an accidental contrast problem kinda looks good to me :p

I like the first one the best out of the two, very surreal and...contrasty. I only wish the tree leaves in that picture weren't so dark.

Very cool shots!

i like the second one better, the clouds, the water, the trees and the bushes are all very surreal while the car stands out because of the red. real beaut'. great work

Too much sun? :shock:
I could really go for too much sun!

As always your colour is great, almost surreal!
Beautiful!

I like 'em both. rich colors and good composition

Most reactions

New Topics

Back