JT goers are BACK :D

ferny said:
Oh terri! You've stretched the chest out. It's all misshapen now. It's a mans item, not a woman's. You may as well keep it now. I look like Robert Paulson in it.

bob. bob had ***** t*ts.

classic ferny....i got this mental image and it was frightening... :lmao: :lmao:

gosh.. I see you HAD a great time there :) I wish I had been there... so when's european meeting? maybe july in italy?? :) I'll be there :)

My JT Story....
Well, my (and Malachite's) part started early with shopping for the food & drinks (lots of those) and preparing the motorhome and the camper trailer for the trip. We got everything ready and Chase, Mrs. Chase aka Star, Alison and Hobbes came by to pick the motorhome up Wednesday night. We've known Chase and Star for a while but it's always a pleasure to see them. What a great feeling to finally get to meet Alison and Hobbes. Even though it feels like I've known them forever. They were still blurry eyed from a cross country trip but it was obvious right away that they are awesome people.

Thursday morning Malachite took the truck and trailer out to JT while I picked up Matt from the airport. I was trying to be stealth and hide when he came down for his luggage but he saw me right away. I've been friends with him for so long but had never actually met him before so I was a little anxious. It was so comfortable and nice having him there. Just like having my little brother finally come home. :sillysmi: Grabbed his luggage and headed out for JT ourselves. It was a long trip but I pointed out some things he probably doesn't see in South Carolina like snow capped mountains behind palm trees. :lol: Popped a little Metallica into the CD player and talked for a while and sang along a little to pass the time.

We got to JT and met the rest of the crew. The Aggies really are two of the nicest people I've met. None of us knew what to expect but Jeff Canes is an awesome guy. He fit in with us wierdos perfectly. :D As everyone else said, the weather wasn't nice but it wasn't horrible either. Overcast, windy and chilly but at least we were there with good company. We did some hiking, picture taking and eating. We drank too much Friday night and Chad and I paid the price Saturday morning but it was all good fun. We celebrated Matt's 25th birthday Saturday night with a big cake and some Goldshlager shots right out of the bottle. Voods was a ton of fun as usual. ;) Malachite has some snapshots that will make a great collage of the official TPF drunkards. :lmao: Hopefully none of them surface here on the forum and blow all of our pristine reputations. :oops:

All in all, an AWESOME trip. I can't wait for the next TPF get together. :mrgreen:

Hi all,
For those of you who don't know me, I'm friends with Tammy aka Photogoddess. This is "offically" my first post. (I've been a silent observer for awhile.)
I had met Chase, Star and Michael previously and I have talked to Matt on the phone. As for the rest of the JTers, I new them only by name. I was a late arrival at JT. After four hours of "typical" So. Cal. traffic, I was greeted with open arms by Matt. I have to say everyone I meet that night was very welcoming(it may have been something the drinks!). Thanks Matt, Chad, Allison and Jeff! I think I startled Aubry the first time I met him the next morning, sorry about that. Lastly, the Auggies are great.
Everybody has pretty much sumed up the weather, but I have to say it was definately an "unforgettable" trip.

im sorry, do we know each other? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

welcome aboard the happiest forum on earth!!!!!!

MD

I'm well jealous of you all, sounds like you all had a great time.

UK meetup is a very good idea - I'm just about to change jobs, which will mean (among many other benefits) that I no longer have to work weekends.... more time for photogrpahy and meetups. bring it on

Artemis - where are you based?

OKay...here's the group shot from JT.

Hopefully I can get all this straight in naming. Starting on the back row, from the left:

Aggie Zach, Voodoocat, Chase, MDowdey, Donald (Photogoddess' son), Malichite.

Front Row from the left: Aggie Jess, Traci, Star, Me, AlisonPower, Photogoddess, Jeff Canes.

jtgroupsm.jpg

very strange to see this because it's like although (i've) never met you, i know you're family. hard to put in words actually.

Wow, you guys had a blast! It is so nice to see the group picture of you guys to put faces to the names. Chase I thought you were older LOL I hope you guys sticky this just so all the new TFP'rs know what a fun group you are. Because this is really what this forum is about. A buch of great friends with a common hobby. I have been AWOL for awhile but hope to join in the convos again soon. Maybe next year i could join ya, looks like too much fun to pass up for a 3rd time. LOL

OMG CHASE! I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD A TREE GROWING OUT OF YOUR HEAD!!! HOBBES THE SAME TREE IS GROWING OUT OF YOUR SHOULDER, AND ZACK ITS GROWING OUT OF YOUR HEAD TOO!! ARE YOU TWO SOME KIND OF SIAMEZE TREE TRIPLETS? MD YOU GOT CHASE'S FOLIAGE STUCK IN THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD! OMG THIS IS A SUPRISING TURN OF EVENTS. STANGE THINGS ARE AFOOT AT THE TFP!

Most reactions

Back