"" JUDD ACRES " Taken 7/12/07

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
well the sign on the Wind Mill simply read, JUDD ACRES"...

So Hence, "" JUDD ACRES " For your reviews ..

• Flash used: Yes (manual)
  • Focal length: 13.7mm (35mm equivalent: 54mm)
  • Exposure time: 0.0046 s (1/217)
  • Aperture: f/4.9
  • ISO equiv.: 50

JuddAcres.jpg

Very nice photo, great composition, great colors and lighting.

I)V8............. What does that mean ???-----------> "" Very nice photo, especially for a P&S camera. ""

Unreal.....

I)V8............. What does that mean ???-----------> "" Very nice photo, especially for a P&S camera. ""

Unreal.....

I meant that as a compliment. The Nikon E8700 is a Point and Shoot (P&S) camera is it not? Sorry if you took my post the wrong way. Just goes to show that you don't need a camera worth thousands to get a great shot.

Don't most if not ALL cameras these days have auto functions as well as manual options???

Maybe you care to explain point and shoot to me??

if you do your own settings in manual, your using a real camera????
if you use any program mode , you are now a point and shooter ?????

What in the hell are you saying ?????????????

simmer down buddy. The saturation and composition is great, i'd just like to see a wee bit more of the barn.

Simmer is good??? Lol... Just don't figure his/ her comment at all ??

but oh well... anyway thanks... I would have liked more barn also, but the barn was twice as long as what you see... if I got more of it or even all, I would have lost scale on the Windmill itself , making it appear actually very small...
but understand what your saying and appreciate your comment..

yeah well Matt looks like the topic is now going to be , what is a point and shoot.... and defending ....

never mind.... had enough.. way to many fools..

yeah well Matt looks like the topic is now going to be , what is a point and shoot.... and defending ....

never mind.... had enough.. way to many fools..

The topic of this thread is the critique of your photo. Everyone needs to stay on topic, including you. I've flagged the comment which was off topic, and it will be deleted if not edited.

I like the photo, nice colors, very 'bright' image.

And New England Moments, you need to relax. A P&S camera is simply one that isn't a single lens reflex (SLR) camera, someone correct me on that if I'm wrong. Nobody was saying anything offensive, so just relax. Your image is good, what else do you want?

Simmer is good??? Lol... Just don't figure his/ her comment at all ??

but oh well... anyway thanks... I would have liked more barn also, but the barn was twice as long as what you see... if I got more of it or even all, I would have lost scale on the Windmill itself , making it appear actually very small...
but understand what your saying and appreciate your comment..

you just seemed to be getting a bit pissed over that p&s comment.

From the work of yours I've seen, you have a good eye for color. If anything, rual landscapes has become your style, so keep it up. In conjunction to this shot, do ya have any shots of just the windmill. You do a great job on capturing large spaces and details, but try some nature portraiture as well. Search the countryside for interesting textures in buildings, visit an old boneyard. Start moving in closer as well as maintaining your large landscapes.

Most reactions

Back