Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
PICT0050-1.jpg

-Judith Pfeifer

:fangs:NIce one Judith. Now Im thirsty.:fangs:

ummm okay... this is like a snapshot, did you even take time to properly expose this???... NO. VERY BORING

Quite the darkside pic! What liquid did you use in the glass...it looks thick and blood-like.

how about making it black and white, with leaving the red in?

ummm okay... this is like a snapshot, did you even take time to properly exopse this???... NO. VERY BORING

There is a difference between constructive criticism and inmatuer "bashing". I see you chose the second one <3

There is a difference between constructive criticism and inmatuer "bashing". I see you chose the second one <3

I agree Miss Pfeifer. We are all supposed to be here to help each other try to get better.
Im trying to figure out what "exopse" is. :lol::lol:

Cool idea on the select colour too.

I agree Miss Pfeifer. We are all supposed to be here to help each other try to get better.
Im trying to figure out what "exopse" is. :lol::lol:

Cool idea on the select colour too.

I agree with you both. Do we have an ignore button on this forum.:D

The photo looks fine to me. The lighting used gives it a dark, and foreboding feel. Just as the gallery title suggests.
I think that a5i736 is just jealous that he didn't think of it first.;)

An interesting idea, but I feel the angle has a rather snapshoty feel to it. Perhaps the same basic idea, but in the dining room of a grand old house (os something made up to look the part. Fancy table cloth, fine china, gleaming silverware, lush centerpiece, dishes, delicately folded cloth napkins and all that. The camera low down to the table, and we can see the goblet with the blood, and a few splatters of blood on the folded napkin next to it.

A good start to the idea though.

The photo looks fine to me. The lighting used gives it a dark, and foreboding feel. Just as the gallery title suggests.
I think that a5i736 is just jealous that he didn't think of it first.;)

yea thats it (psh) Im soooo jealous of a ****ty photo that i didnt take, because I would have been so proud of it. Damn I wish i would have taken this peice of **** (psh) :thumbdown::thumbdown:

yea thats it (psh) Im soooo jealous of a ****ty photo that i didnt take, because I would have been so proud of it. Damn I wish i would have taken this peice of **** (psh) :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Personal attacks are not allowed on this forum. Keep your criticism constructive, or keep it to yourself.

Dude...I understand that you may not like this photo, but there is no need to bash somebody else's work, just cause you do not approve of it. Everyone here is trying to become a better photographer, and posting photos help us all become that by encouraging feedback and helpful hints. Maybe you should try to help others instead.

oops...thank you Corry for getting here first.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back