Jules (Oxford UK)

Julesradford

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just sloping in to say hello. Just found this forum and am looking forward to taking part! Also looking forward to having either some exciting weather to photograph or this darn miserable sleet stuff to go away!! Grounded by freezing rain here!

I'm a happy amateur, use a Minolta 7hi for digital (I'm hankering after a D70 as my next step!) and have the OLDEST Praktika BC1 which is still giving me great manual pics after 18 years use!!! I bought it at 18 and learned to develop my own on it and regard it as a well loved granny:)

My main love is capturing people and animals alothough I'm not adverse to the odd bit of scenery:):) I hope to learn a lot here!!

Jules (female in case you wonder *GRIN*)

Welcome to the community! I can't wait to see some of your work. ;)

I can see are a right 'ol bunch already:):)
Actually I live outside the 'dreaming Spires' of Morse... more like the grotty runways of RAF Brize Norton, but hey close enough!

I'll be posting shortly *grin* I can hear the bated breath.....
just have to work out HOW......

Julesx

Welcome to TPF jules!! I'm from Oxford too...err...Oxford, MS (USA)...mind the crazies...some of them do bite.

mygrain said:
Welcome to TPF jules!! I'm from Oxford too...err...Oxford, MS (USA)...mind the crazies...some of them do bite.

Giving away our secrets so quickly, eh Mygrain? ;)

Welcome to TPF, great to have you here!

Welcome Jules...wow...youve been accepted quickly...your thread has been HIJACKED! Glad to have you aboard, and dont worry...there are alot of USA's but us small group of UK's are fighting steady, glad to add you to the list!

Welcome Jules! Don't mind the crazies here at TPF... We're all a bunch o' nuts. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back