TwistMyArm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.darn.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi folks,

The new challenge theme for July '07 is going to be "Serenity".

For all those who wish to participate in this challenge please take a moment to read through the following:

- The deadline for submissions is July 31
- The image can be no larger then 150KB*
- Include your forum username when submitting
- The submitted photo must be in the form of a .jpg
- Please keep your photo anonymous (no distinguishing watermarks, and no photos that have been posted previously on the forum)
- Submit no more than one photo
- If you wish you may include a title when submitting your photo (please use no special characters)
- The form must also be included when submitting the photo
- The forum Admins and Moderators reserve the right to exclude or remove any photo solely at their discretion
- The forum Admins and Moderators reserve the right to decide the winner of the photo challenge

.........Copy and Paste this into your submission email...........................
ThePhotoForum.com Username:
*Photo Title (optional):
Is the photo 150KB or less? Y/N
Is the photo a jpeg? Y/N
Has this photo been posted before? Y/N
Please submit only one photo per challenge.
Please enter your email subject as "July '07 Challenge Submission"

*Please ensure that the attached photo is named the title you wish it to have otherwise the title will not be used.
.......................................................................................................

Please email your photo to [email protected] and remember to enter the subject as indicated.

All photos must include the form when submitted. Just copy and paste it into your email. This will ensure that no mistakes are made when photos are submitted and therefore, hopefully, no photos are excluded. If the form is not included in the submission email the photo will not be included in the challenge gallery and voting process.

There is more important information regarding rules and procedures located in the FAQ section. We highly recommend that you take the time to read these FAQs.
Good luck to everyone and have fun with this challenge!

*150KB will be taken as the “size on disk” and not the actual file size. Also some email programs consider 1KB=1000Bytes as oppposed to 1KB=1024Bytes. When these programs calculate attachment size they will often read larger then they actually are. To be safe we recommend a target size of about 140KB so that once sent it does not go over 150KB.

first message =]
i think it's a very good idea!!! people could get a lot of good shots...good luck :)

I've been thinking about the subject... that is why themes are good for people, they make you stretch and think... so far, I've got nuthin... hrmmm...

I've been thinking about the subject... that is why themes are good for people, they make you stretch and think... so far, I've got nuthin... hrmmm...

I have a very good idea (IMO) but am just trying to think of the best way and time to capture it. I'll let you all know if I catch it!

to twist my arm...question...am I correct to understand from FAQ that we get to see all the pics after the deadline, and then have a week to vote on them? thanks

lavarocker

You don't, simply put. The photos are an anonymous submission for the duration of the month they're made. After the closing date, Twisty puts all submissions in a gallery (again anonymous) and we all vote from there

inawindow3.jpg

Cosmo

Nice photo Cosmo.

There's information up above on how to submit a photo to the challenge. As for this photo you may want to post in one of the galleries.

I have a great idea, but I just have to figure out how the best way to shoot it is gonna be...

Most reactions

Back