Julz Birthday Is Today!!!

ferny said:
She's been allowed to do certain things for two years now.

The laws here are all screwed up.

so yer legal at 16 in the UK? that's cool. it's 18 in the States to vote and 21 to drink booze in most of the states.

yeah its been legal to smoke and have sex in england leggaly for two years for me, its funny how its 17 for the sex in norhtern ireland and 16 in england

16.....w00t I didnt know that....drat now I need a girl.

Ohh yeah...this thread is about YOU...well..then...HAPPPPYYYYYY BIIIRRRTTHHHDDAAAAYYYY!

It's close to what I dealt with at a younger age. In Mississippi you have to be 21 to drink, one state below us in Louisiana you only have to be 18. Needless to say Louisiana is the hot spot.

Happy Birthday
band.gif

At 16 you can start a family and smoke. But you aren't responsible enough to control a car until you're 17. When you're 18 you can get pissed.

ferny said:
At 16 you can start a family and smoke. But you aren't responsible enough to control a car until you're 17. When you're 18 you can get pissed.

wait so if you're 16 and can start a family and can smoke but cant drive until 17 how can you go get diapies and smokes for the family?

EXACTLY...
I know one girl who has had a baby at 16, and another is engaged...theres me without even a date (Id rather not have a date than have a girl whos pregnant, I cant be a father just yet)

Artemis said:
EXACTLY...
I know one girl who has had a baby at 16, and another is engaged...theres me without even a date (Id rather not have a date than have a girl whos pregnant, I cant be a father just yet)

Smart laddie!!! or is it laddy? :wink:

julz said:
yeah its been legal to smoke and have sex in england leggaly for two years

At the same time? doesn't that get a little awkward? I thought the smoking came after the sex. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Happy Birthday Julz!
:band:

Most reactions

Back