Jump

paulocon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Currently reading the excellent 'Understanding Exposure' by Bryan Peterson - that led to messing about with Aperture and Shutter Speed. Here is one shot that came from it.. Done a bit of cross-processing as well..

2876972124_3225070156.jpg

Larger size can be seen at:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3219/2876972124_3225070156_b.jpg

Great Book. It really helps people that don't know what shutter speed, aperature, and iso are to "understand exposure" and everything that goes into it. I have recomended that book to all of the people that ask me how to learn more about photography. He also has a number of other books out that follow in the same style as Understanding Exposure. Make sure you check those out.

Great Book. It really helps people that don't know what shutter speed, aperature, and iso are to "understand exposure" and everything that goes into it. I have recomended that book to all of the people that ask me how to learn more about photography. He also has a number of other books out that follow in the same style as Understanding Exposure. Make sure you check those out.

Superb book - only wish I'd bought it when I got my camera initially. Although some of the stuff covered might seem obvious, he explains it all in a clear and articulate manner. I think the best thing I can say about the book is that it's really got me to stop and think about what I am trying to capture before selecting my aperture and shutter speed. Next on my list is 'Learning to see creatively' - can't wait to get hold of that.

Most reactions

Back