Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
jumper2web.jpg

jumper3web.jpg

bluejumperweb.jpg

wow that looks fun! Awsome pictures! We never had any great cross country courses like that around where I live but we had lots of fun with the ones that we built!

nice work, very crisp and detailed. you can really see the chest and leg muscles!

WOW....great shots. The third shot is my fave!

These are GOOD. Wow. I am impressed!
I am one of those who like the third photo best.
With the second I thought "Ah, couldn't they have built the parcours/course in a more rural area?" ;)

Great action shots. Crisp and with good exposure. I'm wondering how many had to be binned though. With me it would have been plenty. :mrgreen:

really nice pictures! You captured some nice moments!

Cool picture, the muscles on the horse are incredable, looks like the hores does not have enough hieght to make the jump, but I know otherwise

That last one is great in that it's like she and the horse are appearing right out of the bush, and nothing else is in the picture.
I'd say the same about the first, but I can't see her eyes which take away from it a bit IMO, otherwise the pose on the first one is much more superb on the horse's part.

Thank you guys! Fergy-yeah, about 3/4s of them made it to my trash folder. I caught a lot of headless horsemen. hehe.

I tied to prefocus on the jumps, but those shots just weren't turning out, so I started trying to pan with the horses.

Yeah, LaFoto, me too. I had a few shots that were way better of horse and rider that were totally destroyed by the backgrounds. :meh:

Hi Cruzin,
I was surprised at the amount of horses NOT making the jumps....expecially on the water hazard corse. Here is one horse I really felt sorry for because he was so terrified of the jumps. At this point I thought he had hurt himself. A few times later he made this jump, but was finally pelaltied out on the next jump:
unfortunateevent1web.jpg

Awww, this last one makes me feel sorry for the horse! I think jumping should be done only and exclusively with horses that you know LIKE to jump. Some do - so many more don't. Of course it's a matter of training and trust between horse and rider. But if even you as an outside could see the horses fear... Poor one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back