Jumping out of an airplane...

being the hero that I am, I get sweaty hands just reading about this. But hey, you had fun. Good to hear that.

So where are the pics? Don't tell me you left the camera on the ground...;)

pascal

My video sucks in comparison (just someone at the landing site from a bit too far away to be useful, but this is me anyways!

Last edited by a moderator:
being the hero that I am, I get sweaty hands just reading about this. But hey, you had fun. Good to hear that.

So where are the pics? Don't tell me you left the camera on the ground...;)

Actually, I left the camera in Baltimore. (oops)

That's what happens when you need to leave at 6:15 am, things get forgotten!

Awesome I want to jump out of a plane at terrifying heights to sane but dang I'm to broke and young and a little worried I may land in the water or bush instead of the landing patch
Never mind you guys and girls can go ahead before me

WOOOOOOO!!!! I DID IT!!! Sooooo amazing.

I gotta admit I was DAMN scared when I was sitting on the edge of that plane..It just doesn't look right when you see people actually jump out...It's sureal.

Awesome experience though, I recomend it for anyone!

Naw I wasn't scared.

mejumping7.jpg

mejumping.jpg

That's me in the green hahaha

Yeah coming out of that airplane was quite a rush. We flipped all over the place.

you should do the AFF thing, so you can jump by yourself!..Then when you pass ALL the levels, you can get your own gear and go for $25! That's what I'm doing when I get in the military. And I'm going to watch some friends jump in a few days...They saw my myspace pictures and decided they want to do it hahah.

Dont you get to jump for free and get free gear when in the militiary?

^Probably. I probably wasted my money haha. I wouldn't think they do accelerated freefall though..

Yeah coming out of that airplane was quite a rush. We flipped all over the place.

you should do the AFF thing, so you can jump by yourself!..Then when you pass ALL the levels, you can get your own gear and go for $25! That's what I'm doing when I get in the military. And I'm going to watch some friends jump in a few days...They saw my myspace pictures and decided they want to do it hahah.

Read up a few posts ;)

Already planning on that!

Ohhh I forgot haha.
Tell me how it is...Maaan if I were still in high school, I would definitely start the AFF classes. I'm sure it's a lot more fun when you can go without instructors...

Most reactions

Back