Jumping right in!

Andie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hiya! I am just getting back into photography 20 years after really enjoying it in college. I have decided to jump back in and have armed myself with a new Pentax K100D and I'm ready to go. And I am loving this new camera. People around me are getting really tired of having to "say cheese" but I tell them I need to practice and experiment with all the settings.

What made me decide to take the jump, I did some of my son's senior pictures (pre-K100D, with the Cybershot DSC-P200) and they are actually better than some of the professional ones we had taken. So, that started some of our family friends to ask that I take some for them. I had forgotten how much I like it.

I'm having a great time reading the forums here and hope to be able to learn a few things, and hopefully add something to the Photo Forum community.

Keep on snappin'
Andie
:)

Andie said:
Hiya! I am just getting back into photography 20 years after really enjoying it in college. I have decided to jump back in and have armed myself with a new Pentax K100D and I'm ready to go. And I am loving this new camera. People around me are getting really tired of having to "say cheese" but I tell them I need to practice and experiment with all the settings.

What made me decide to take the jump, I did some of my son's senior pictures (pre-K100D, with the Cybershot DSC-P200) and they are actually better than some of the professional ones we had taken. So, that started some of our family friends to ask that I take some for them. I had forgotten how much I like it.

I'm having a great time reading the forums here and hope to be able to learn a few things, and hopefully add something to the Photo Forum community.

You sound like you'll fit in here, Andie. Welcome.

Please show us some of those senior pictures that 'are actually better than some of the professional ones'. You've made us curious now. :greenpbl:

Most reactions

Back