JunkYard

Dragoness

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These were taken in the junkyard of my late fiancee's dad. Dave is a junk collector, I have a ton more but nothing came out how I wanted it to. I was kinda rushed too.

Oh the wine I thought looked cool, but I relaize its very centered. The one that was not centered came out blurry due to a toddler hanging on me. I am including it here since I was at the house with the junkyard when I took it.

Day43Bottles1.jpg

Day43JunkYard2.jpg

day29wine1.jpg

Very cool shots, but the b/w ones are a bit overexposed to me. Oh well, I like them anyway. :D

Very cool shots, but the b/w ones are a bit overexposed to me. Oh well, I like them anyway. :D

I was in very bright sunlight and I have not learned to control it yet. I see some of the pictures on here and I know I am just WAY WAY WAY out of my league!

1 and 2 is over exposed but do not fret, practice makes perfect as they say. I really like number 3, very cool. I am a novice as well so dont get disheartened and keep posting. Only way to learn

Dee

I like them.. I even like the one that is over exposed.. looks like its suppose to be that way.. but again... this is a non-photographers pov..

btw... looks like your better than you keep saying you are

I like them.. I even like the one that is over exposed.. looks like its suppose to be that way.. but again... this is a non-photographers pov..

btw... looks like your better than you keep saying you are

Thank you for the awsome compliments!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back