Junkyards?

When I just bought my snapshooter camera in a big store I opened the box there in the store to test the camera right away. I took few shots here and there when an employee with stern way told me to stop. He asked me for my ID, but I told him: ID my foot. I left right away but he wrote my car plate number. Or I think he did.

Is this normal in your area?

Er No. People might look at you curiously or make comment about my nice camera, but that is about it.

I'm sure people like that exist everywhere, I just have been lucky enough to avoid them :) (and I'm sneaky!)

These are fantastic! Exactly what I was looking to do -- although, I'm not sure I can find that nice of a backdrop around here :)

Thanks. Some of thse shots I had to travel quite aways for. But none just for the shot even though I will go back by later to reshoot. I try to keep my eye out. I'm sure you will find something your style of cool. Look for the junkers. Have fun with it.

I had fun today! I got a lot of pictures and posted the best. They were stacked pretty tight together, so it was hard to get individual shots, but it also made some of the best group shots.

I also got baby longhorns too.

Each set is posted under the General and Landscape galleries respectively if anyone wants to see results :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back