Just a building

Toni Marie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just some random building. I think the word random gets me into some trouble around here. I don't know why I use the word so much but I just do. I've been thinking about posting these shots for a while. I was holding them back because I'm still a little nervous around here. One reason I don't write a lot about my post is that I'm very dyslexic and its hard for me to write. Sorry to go on and on about this. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

1)
IMG_7848resized.jpg

2)
IMG_7852resized.jpg

3)
IMG_7850resized.jpg

4)
IMG_7851resized.jpg

Would have liked some more shots including the whole building in the shot. But still pretty nice, wish the colors popped more.

i workt at a place like that oncet cause i'm reely dyslexic.

I assume these were taken on cloudy day, the lack of light somehow made the scene lack of vibrant colours.

The last picture shows distortion mostly on the left side of the frame. It is fixable with the software, so I read.

Maybe you can reshoot it on sunny day, to achieve a cheerie mood shots.

No I'm really dyslexic. My poor husband has to spell everything for me. I try and hid it because I don't want to look stupid. I'm ok with laughing at myself, If you can't laugh about it what good is it. LOL!!!

corse knot. I taut you were making joke.

She's obviously not, you still obviously are. Joke or not, your comment is rude.

And ToniMarie: I like the different textures in 3.

What do you mean my comment was rude.

She's obviously not, you still obviously are. Joke or not, your comment is rude.
Oh, ice it! I was just picking up on her joking around.

And, TM, I really like your photos. I think you have one of the best eyes for photos I've ever seen. They're worth stalking.

Most reactions

Back