Twig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
bloodpromiser.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
_MG_2413.jpg

Nice light. Simple subject ... only the vent and the socket (are those the right words?) sort of "ruin" it to me. (But there always is a clone tool in PS, unless you say: "What my camera saw is what was there and therefore there is no way I am going to alter the truth".)

All in all, I would wish for it to be a bit lighter, I think you still have room to pull up the highlights. If noise then becomes too obvious, there always is NeatImage to clean that up for you ;).

I really want to get rid of the vent and socket. How do you do that?

And, thanks for the feedback!

Nice image you have here; I concur with the above comments about the brightness and the socket and vent. Great potential in this image.

i love the floor! also i agree with above comments about cloning the vent/socket out but i actually like the darkness, i think it gives is more mood and if you made it brighter it may just look like a chair in the corner.

love the paint lines (literally how perfectly cut in the trim is e/t/c), professionally done?

i love the floor! also i agree with above comments about cloning the vent/socket out but i actually like the darkness, i think it gives is more mood and if you made it brighter it may just look like a chair in the corner.

That's what I was thinking too . . .

Most reactions

Back