just a couple from me

JimmyJaceyMom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The kids from this first set were hilarious and a lot of fun to work with but there were a lot of them so it was a bit of a challenge at times.

2336883288_a5cce056b4.jpg

2336904946_cf2e0bb709.jpg

2336947576_c647583bf4.jpg

2336189403_b59ec5e45a.jpg

This was a total snapshot! I was setting up my flash getting them ready fo ra group shot and they all piled on so I yelled LOOK HERE! :) I think it's cute even though the comp is bad.
2337548051_96bf7c940b.jpg

Here's 1 from yesterday:

2381072918_a166a11944.jpg

I think you did a wonderful job. I'm sure the parents r happy.
I also like the one of them piled up.

Wow! I can't believe you got all of them to sit still for #3. I am the oldest of 7 kids and I wish we had a picture like this one from when we were kids:( My only nitpick on that is that I don't like the tree growing out of the older boy's head. Love that they are all barefoot though!
That 2nd one is gorgeous but on my monitor it looks just a little too bright in the highlight areas.
#4 is super cute as well, but I'm not digging the surroundings. That chair and rug are kind of ugly for a shot like this. He looks VERY cute though.

Coming from a mommy standpoint, I love the one of them piled on top of eachother!!!! So cute and natural! I think it makes it that much more special that it wasnt posed or on purpose...ya know?

Great shots! the first one cracks me up!!

nkmaurer and Rowmy - I like the one of them all piled up also because it's fun and it was a funny moment, everyone was laughing (except for the boy on the bottom of the pileup ;) )

April - Ah, yes. The reindeer antlers coming out of his head. I was peeved when I take it out it looks weird so I left it. I did blur it some more for the final print.
Thanks for the heads up on the brightness for number 2.
And that little boy with the chair and rug. Hee hee I have to smile because this was a second session with him but the first time I got NO pictures of him. We had to reschedule. He is adorable but very active! And not a happy camper when you point a camera at him for some reason. For this one he was rolling back and forth on the floor and everyone was cracking up at him so it got him to look at me long enough to click the shutter button!
GetImage.ashx

And WOW 6 brothers and sisters! Cool but I don't know how i'd do it. I have one brother and he and I irritat the heck out of eachother and he lives all the way in Montana! haha

Coming from a mommy standpoint, I love the one of them piled on top of eachother!!!! So cute and natural! I think it makes it that much more special that it wasnt posed or on purpose...ya know?

Great shots! the first one cracks me up!!

Thanks Sarah - this session's purpose was to get a shot of all of these kids together as a gift for their great grandfather. But that one is my favorite from the day except for the little guy is missing. Had he jumped on it woudl have been really great! :) Thanks for the comments.

Do you have a trick for getting them all to sit still and look at you for the group shot? I have yet to get a photo of all four of my children like that!
These photos are awesome, BTW.

Do you have a trick for getting them all to sit still and look at you for the group shot? I have yet to get a photo of all four of my children like that!
These photos are awesome, BTW.

I'm not a Mom, but I hear the trick is that you have to not be their mom to get them to do it;) Seriously, I hear over and over again about how kids seem to cooperate when it's not mom or dad asking them to do something. Or if Mom and Dad stand back and don't get involved, kids will often behave better for some reason.
For your own kids though, candy bribes maybe? lol

LOL guys - we bribed with Twizzlers and chocolate. Maybe not the best idea because you see the one rolling on the floor, the two making funny faces and of course the huge pileup all taking place after the nice calm group shot. HAHA! Candy or some treat usually works but it doesn't get you too much time. You have to be very ready once they're all at least glancing in your direction. If you notice though - the little guy on the far right adn the baby in the middle and the little girl on the far left are not actually looking at me. But it was close enough with that many! :)

I love the fourth one down haha! he looks like hes doing buisness.

Most reactions

Back