Just a couple of my Shots

altitude604

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
threemilesfinal.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looking for some input... Only been using my Rebel XSi since August.

IMG_0608.jpg

Golden Hawk - Kamloops Wildlife Park (Honestly one of my favourite photos I've taken)

3806796044_f129537afd_o.jpg

Boeing 737-400 - Departing Kamloops for Kelowna off of Rwy.08

3787007303_b2c3d7b3a4_o.jpg

Bell 212 - Kamloops Fire Centre

So yeah, this is just a couple that I've done. Comments, critiques and helpful hints are welcome! :D

Last edited:
I really like 1 birds for me are hard to get a good photo of, Really like the color in his/her eye and how you were able to capture the beak..maybe try out moving your subjects to another angle/position rather than center?

Is there a theme going on in this thread? "things that fly?"

Lol you can take my comments with a grain of salt though, I'm no pro

Great shot on the 737-400 taking off with the wheel line irrigation sprinkler pipe system in the background! Such a great rural flavor imparted by that backdrop--really sets that shot apart from a huge metro-area takeoff shot. Nice work!

Not too big of a fan of the first. Seems you missed the focus a bit. Like the last two though, but the 2nd would be better if you got the whole plane - hard to do though. 3rd one is my favorite.

i like the 2nd one...that plane looks huge

What lens did you shoot the bird shot with?

Mark

Did that with my Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS but had to focus through the mesh screen between myself and the bird.

swmocity: The Boeing 737-400 isn't too huge actually, in my flickr account I've got a couple shots of a C-17. Now that's a beastie!

Most reactions

Back