Just a Couple of pics for C&C

rein

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
these are a month old pics that i dug up.

shots taken with XTi and an 18-55 IS

IMG_0659-Edit.jpg

IMG_0681-Edit.jpg

IMG_0682-Edit.jpg

thanks for looking

#1 - I really don't care for this image. The background is really busy and the flowers kinda get lost. Maybe if you used a smaller f/stop to reduce the DOF and put the background more OOF it would have isolated the flowers a little more. Colors seem over saturated too.

#2 - It's a nice image but I wish you got closer to one of the flowers and made it your main subject. The diagonals give the image a nice dynamic feel.

#3 - Wish the background was OOF a little more. The composition isn't working for me in this one. I prefer the 2nd shot to this one.

Your watermark is a little distracting. I'd make it smaller so it doesn't pull the eyes to it so much.

#1 I love the color contrast between the orange of the flowers and the blue of the sky, but maybe more flower, less background. Or possibly throw the background more OOF like Samanax suggested.

#2. Again I agree with Samanax--pick a flower and get closer to make it your main subject.

#3. I like this one also, but the flowers that are in focus are 'stuck' to the right side of the frame. Pan the camera to the right a little bit to give the petals a little more edge tension.

Most reactions

Back