Just a couple of randoms...

You went for some interesting crops here ... the very vertical, column-like twilight pic is fascinating!
How did you bring out the clouds in the nighttime photo of Brisbane?

Na they are no crops, I hardly crop my work unless it is necasary. The twilight pic is actually a vertical stitch! somthing different, the park is obviuosly another stitch, and the Brisbane photo was shot on a full moon at 30secs :D

Ah, even cooler then: stitches! Wow.
I can't do stitches, so to hear that these are just that make them even more awesome in my estimation!!!

Stitches arnt hard to do, they are just time consuming, the one of the park was done on a stitch program, but it does lack in quality. I just plan my work so i can do a stitch, and use photoshop if it looks simple to do. Layering up can be very hard though, having to allways play with brightness/contrast and other colour settings, or do u just shoot film?

No, I do both, really. But I have never tried to work even with LAYERS in PS ... must ask my son to give me a tutorial on that, I guess.

They're all great shots.

What stitching program do you use? I actually use PS CS2's photomerge feature which works reasonably well

Most reactions

Back