Just a couple pics I took today..

Nikolai

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Baileycr.jpg

dottiecr.jpg

the dog look sad in the first picture, maybe tired? gives the picture some emotion. i also like the blue-ishness going on in it. great stuff

anthwinter said:
the dog look sad in the first picture, maybe tired? gives the picture some emotion. i also like the blue-ishness going on in it. great stuff

I agree, I love the blue hue. She's always moody when it rains.

Well, to me the blue of the first photo looks like "wrong white balance" ...

Other than that the dog portrait is nice and you set your DOF well to get her entire face in focus while her body is blurred.

I much like the second one here! Cool portrait. The person gives you a friendly, albeit a tad guarded, smile. Who is she?

LaFoto said:
Well, to me the blue of the first photo looks like "wrong white balance" ...

Other than that the dog portrait is nice and you set your DOF well to get her entire face in focus while her body is blurred.

I much like the second one here! Cool portrait. The person gives you a friendly, albeit a tad guarded, smile. Who is she?

Agreed. I believe I had the WB on the florescent presetting, probably why it came out blue. I like it though, helps bring out her mood and convey that it's a rainy cloudy day with nothing good to do.

She's a coworker at the deli that I work at. She's from New York, so she always looks like she's got her guard up I guess.

LaFoto said:

LaFoto, I think that her name tag says Dottie. I like the capture Nikolai.

Most reactions

Back