just a few images

lovebunny

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
heres a couple pics ive taken. i was wondering if you could crit them for me. now im not worried about the quality as half of these were taken with a cell phone or a p&s but i would like your opinions on the colors and composition. by the way feel free to edit any of these.
heres one i took while walking on the beach by my house one morning
04-29-06_0651.jpg

00003.jpg

0001213.jpg

Project25.jpg

housepictures00b9.jpg

thanks a bunch. i look forward to hearing your criticism

Great I like the pier and the cd ones the most :) great reflection :mrgreen:

Th cd took me forever to figure out what it was, but thats good. You really were abel to give it a new appearence and turn it into a great photo. The first pier is really nice too

Oh, I really like the vanishing point element of the first photo here. It is very well composed. Technical flaws (that one being a phone pic, I assume) aside, the composition is really good.

AND then the CD.
I recognised it as one fairly soon, though I had to look twice.
Well done. Nice POV (point of view) and subject with the reflection of your computer screen and all your photos open as thumbnails. Cool.

LaFoto said:
Oh, I really like the vanishing point element of the first photo here. It is very well composed. Technical flaws (that one being a phone pic, I assume) aside, the composition is really good.

AND then the CD.
I recognised it as one fairly soon, though I had to look twice.
Well done. Nice POV (point of view) and subject with the reflection of your computer screen and all your photos open as thumbnails. Cool.

yeah that was the phone pic. im planning to go retake it sometime soon. just havent gotten around to it. and advice on any of the photos?

i really like the first one. no critique from me but i really enjoyed looking at all of them.

The cd kinda looked like a ufo hovering over a building shooting out a lazer beam. ha ha. Nice though. I really like number 1 though.

Most reactions

Back