Just a Few New Shots

SiCk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wakeuphate.com
You can shoot me if im posting too many pictures/threads :shock: , i already have a thread, but i took these about 10 minutes ago and well... im hooked on these forums already methinks... shout at me if you wish :?

Inspired by signing up and looking at all these amazing photos i went and took some random shots...

critique welcome if you wish... they were just quick shots.

still playing with close up focusing on my camera on most of these:

heres another of the one above, but i turned the amp on and moved the camera a bit trying to get a bit of variation in the shot, i have no clue what the camera focused on this time though, it seems to have gotten the knobs a little, still not sure... not sure if i like this either, due to the fact it is a little overblurred...

i found my lazy ass cat lying around outside my door... perfect model!

ok so he isnt the perfect model... he moves... thus i have to move... and i blur the shot more than it should be :roll:

maybe should've cleaned this first... :lol:

I would just like to take the time and say that my amp is better. :lol:

Nice pics though

i would just like to say that i was playing guitar before you guys were born :wink:

that being said, i love the shots of the amp. and trust me, after playing 6 years in a touring band, the best amp for you is the one that you are most comfortable with.

md

MDowdey said:
i would just like to say that i was playing guitar before you guys were born :wink:

that being said, i love the shots of the amp. and trust me, after playing 6 years in a touring band, the best amp for you is the one that you are most comfortable with.

md

thanks for the comments everyone, and yeah i agree, and i am pretty comfortable with it, it plays louder than i even need, and its just for bedroom rocking :p

no no, dont tell mark that you like that its dirty, he just started to actually notice dirty things and rubbish lying around him..he actually puts in the bin now, woo

So from this thread I gather a couple of things:

SiCk and Julz know each other well, Julz knew SiCk's cat's name before he ever mentioned it (well, they live in the same place - where I've already been several times :D).

Amp is an amplifier.
Took me a while to get it, but I did! I did! (The foreigner, who I am to this language, ;)).

Someone's called "Mark" (yet again).
I wonder: do SiCk and Julz also know "Brently", and his real name is ALSO "Mark"?

The photos displayed are too small.
Thus I don't really enjoy them.

And I'm sure I went to school before MD was born!

LaFoto said:
So from this thread I gather a couple of things:

SiCk and Julz know each other well, Julz knew SiCk's cat's name before he ever mentioned it (well, they live in the same place - where I've already been several times :D).

Amp is an amplifier.
Took me a while to get it, but I did! I did! (The foreigner, who I am to this language, ;)).

Someone's called "Mark" (yet again).
I wonder: do SiCk and Julz also know "Brently", and his real name is ALSO "Mark"?

The photos displayed are too small.
Thus I don't really enjoy them.

And I'm sure I went to school before MD was born!

haha, ok i'll clear some things up for you.

1) Julz And I ( boyfriend + girlfriend ) ( its in the welcome thread, ferny(sp?) worked that one out... )

2) Amp, Amplifier... well done :D :p

3) I'm Called Mark. :) and i dont think we know brently, hes someone on the forum just :p

4) Click the photos, it enlarges them :)

Most reactions

Back