Just a few to show... C&C always welcome!

pmsnel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm new here and just got my DSLR last October. Here a just a few pictures just to show what sort of photography I am doing. I have no access to any enhancing software (I am planning to raid my bank account soon...)

IMG_0999.jpg

IMG_1167.jpg

IMG_1174.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

IMG_0605-1.jpg

I like #4 but wish you didnt cut out the nose. Also, just because it was taken horizontally does not mean you present it horizontal. I think it would be a lot better if you rotate it 90 degree counter clockwise.

I turned it, but to me it just looks weird... Maybe because I took the picture and know how its supposed to be. I cropped the nose out (when I was taking the picture) because it's behind a piece of fencing and that just looked ugly. But I agree: with complete nose would have been better.
Thanks for the comments though!

IMG_0602-1.jpg

Thanks! That is one of my favorites too. When I'm home again I will post some more. These pictures just floated around on my usb stick...

I love the cat! I feel like he's looking at me sitting behind a fancy desk!

LOL! I always use it as my desktop background. Makes me work harder! She sadly passed away a few months ago, but had a very strong look.

Found some more of the same giraffe series:
I was trying to avoid the usual head shots of the animal (it was an assignment for my class, so everyone was targeting the poor giraffe...:grumpy:)
But I now notice that I might have overdone them. Let me know.

IMG_0610.jpg

IMG_0608.jpg

IMG_0593.jpg

Some pretty nice shots you have.. I would say that when you are doing animals or people try and keep the eyes as sharp as possible. The focus on the cat pictures seem to be on the nose and whiskers.

Most reactions

Back