Just a few winter pics

Lowa2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well..i went out tonight, and was pretty dissapointed to see that it was snowing.

Then I found a little spot where I could hide, and take a few pictures away from the snow.

undercap.jpg

DSCF6702.jpg

cabin.jpg

Just a few, it was freezing cold too!:confused:

they are posted in order of how much i like them. the first being my favorite. there are some cool patterns in the snow on the bench in number 2, i want to know what it's like to look through the little hole in the snow. oh well, seems like you brushed the snow off!

I agree with you, first is the best. It looks like the camera captured a frame after someone just left it behind forgotten.

You've got some really nice patterns working in #1 from the underside of the shelter. The lighting from the out building from #3 (assuming) is an enhancement. The falling snow is diffusing the shack's light and the far background with it's lighting.

This is a nice capture IMO. I feel cold and isolated viewing this one.

hey, thanks a lot everyone. I guess I wasn't expecting much of a reply because I was saddened that it was snowing :lol: I too really liked #1, the light from #3 enhances the snow storm effect, and I like it!

I'm somewhat starting to outgrow my camera. And was looking into a DSLR. I was looking at the olympus E-510, any comments on this camera?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back