Just a few

NavyChief

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to look at my photos. I am trying to figure this out, and as I am not the smartest cookie, it may take a few tries. Please feel free to comment or critique. Take care,

Chief

a>

[ IMG ]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2453/3645526334_5916e72934_b.jpg[ /IMG ]

This is what you need.
It is found just below where you copied that html code.

linked the photos wrong. but ill try to do this any way.
Cat one- nice flash bounce but maybe wait till he is in a better pose and dont cut off at his stomach.
orange flower- good but rule of thirds
the city one"reflection"- my favorite one but could use a wider angle and a little more exposure.

Tip go to your flicker images click on all sizes chose medium. then copy the address thats in a box at the bottom of the page. click on the picture w/ camera on this forum and paste that URL there.

I really appreciate all the help. Right after I posted, I realized we named my flickr account after my son (Trey), and on here, I am Navy Chief (my job). Again, thanks for the help, and I will adjust as mentioned. What is the rule of thirds? Take care,

Chief

What is the rule of thirds?
Rule Of Thirds

To imbed an image from Flickr. Go to the picture you want to use from Flickr and click on "All Sizes" (above your picture). Select the size you want to display and then look below the picture for the #2 box that says "Grab the photo's URL:". Highlight to select it and then right click the selection and hit Cut (or Copy). Now go back to the TPF (The Photo Forum) post you want to imbed the image in. Click on the orange and grey icon above the message box (the one that looks like a tree with a camera in the front of it). In the box that pops up, paste the URL in box (make sure you only have 1 "http://" in the URL line before you hit the Ok button). Hit the Ok button. Click on the "Preview Post" button to see if your picture is imbedded in the post.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back