enezdez

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
untitled-12-Edit-Edit-Edit-Edit-Edit-2.jpg
Happy Sunday Folks!

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Enezdez

Last edited:
I like the conversion on this, but that's about it. It almost looks metalic. I find the background busy and distracting. Perhaps crop in close to emphasize just the flower?

Yeah lose some on the left side, that to me, is the most distracting. But otherwise I also like the conversion.

I like the conversion on this, but that's about it. It almost looks metalic. I find the background busy and distracting. Perhaps crop in close to emphasize just the flower?

Yeah lose some on the left side, that to me, is the most distracting. But otherwise I also like the conversion.

Thank you both for your inputs...I reprocessed please tell me what you think...

untitled-12-Edit-Edit-Edit-Edit-Edit-2-2.jpg

Thanks In Advance!

Enezdez

Better but I think a 4x3 format so you lose more on the bottom. If the stem was a little more in focus this might work. The rose is too prominent and should fill most of the image. Just my opinion.

The background is still simply still too distracting. The bokeh is very busy. I'm not sure if it's the lens or the processing, or both, but I'm betting whatever lens you used just doesn't have great bokeh. It isn't making for good subject isolation. This is one image where I would use a square crop to isolate the flower as that's the only desirable part of the image.

Most reactions

Back