Just a girl with a pretty camera.

Discussion in 'People Photography' started by JustJazzie, Dec 30, 2017.

1. JustJazzie

JustJazzie Been spending a lot of time on here!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I usually try to respond to everyone individually, but unfortunately I seem to have injured my dominant wrist, and I am trying to keep my typing to a minimum. Some very good points have been made that I will consider before moving forward. I quite like @terri's idea of adding something over it, that might be a happy medium that I will consider. I have some other ideas brewing as well, and I may or may not use this shot in the meantime while I continue to portfolio build. I feel it is at least more inviting that my current one, which clearly has a bit more of a sassy vibe and definitely not business worthy.

In the end though, I expect that I will be hired based off of my portfolio and ability level and that people will be able to overlook weather or not they like my wardrobe choice in my photo.

Again, everyone has been so thorough in their responses that I feel it is inadequate to leave on a note of such generalized thoughts. May my wrist heal quickly so that I may give everyones ideas the proper response they deserve.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to try and help, I truly appreciate it!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Peeb

Peeb Semi-automatic Mediocrity Generator Supporting Member

Photos OK to edit
    Get well soon- hope it is nothing serious!

3. smoke665

smoke665 TPF Supporters Supporting Member

Photos OK to edit
    Best wishes for a quick recovery. On another note, I think you're selling yourself short with "JustJazzie" everything I've seen you put out there reminds me more of a "ClassyJazzie"!

4. JustJazzie

JustJazzie Been spending a lot of time on here!

Photos OK to edit
    @Peeb I am working on that! I still haven't quite figured out whats going on. Hopefully it resolves itself soon!

@smoke665 Thank you for the well wishes! As for "Just vs Classy"- I suppose its a good thing you haven't met me in person. Due to time constraints imposed during face to face conversation, I write much more classy than I am able to speak. :biglaugh:
    (also, TPF lets me post edit for clarity. Wish I could do THAT in real life :giggle: )

As for all the others thoughts, I am still stuck in a state of non-resolution on my feelings about the issues presented and I am still reflecting on all of them.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  5. jcdeboever

jcdeboever TPF Supporters Supporting Member

Photos OK to edit

I had to look up what a tiara is... geez, the things you learn on here. However, that looks to be a Nikon DF, so I'm not totally clueless in life.