Just a headshot ;)

Very nice... per usual. I always enjoy it when your shots come through my flickr feed.

The only criticism I could muster in my feeble amateur mind is that I would have liked to see about another inch on the DOF.

Very nice... per usual. I always enjoy it when your shots come through my flickr feed.

The only criticism I could muster in my feeble amateur mind is that I would have liked to see about another inch on the DOF.

@ ISO2000 and a shutter of 1/50th I'm lucky I even got the shot at 85mm. The D800 usually demands a higher than 1:1 shutter/focal length ratio. I was near dark. I couldn't have closed down more without a significant bump in ISO.

The D800 usually demands a higher than 1:1 shutter/focal length ratio.

Yes, yes she does. Nice shot man [emoji106][emoji106]

Incredibly solid work as always!! Really lovely, and what a fun looking model!

Composition and posing are perfect. I would raised ISO and set up diaphragm. Over three would be enough.

Normally, as you may know, I am usually not a fan of shallow DOF and the first to suggest not shooting wide (or close) open just for that reason.

That being said, I must admit that I can't recommend more DOF on this one. I think it's really banging as-is.

Hey man, nice shot!

yes. She has beautiful cheeks lines and I would have loved to see them just a little bit more. May be 1 stop, not 2....but the picture bangs also the way it is.

yes. She has beautiful cheeks lines and I would have loved to see them just a little bit more. May be 1 stop, not 2....but the picture bangs also the way it is.

While ISO ~4000 is usable I prefer not to shoot so high ;) But yes, a little more detail, I understand. Thank you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back