just a point and shoot guy heh

Coutts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well i'll make this an intro too. My names andrew, i'm 17 and i've really developed an interest in photography over the past year. I really want a dslr, but, i can't afford one at the time so i work with what i have lol. Anyway heres some of my stuff i've done in the past. Most of the pics were done on my old Canon Powershot SD1000 with allbest chdk firmware hack to allow me to shoot 10-bit raws (raw > jpeg :D). Then i broke that camera and had it replaced with a Canon Powershot A590IS. I just recently bought a tube adapter for it so i can put 52mm lens filters on it, right now i'm rockin a uv filter and circular polarizer.

On with the pics!! :)

My HDR-Phase (man i'm glad i'm done with that lol)

My_Bedroom_HDR_by_Coutts.jpg

Bricks___by_Coutts.jpg

HDR_Cloudy_Day___Colored_by_Coutts.jpg

Alley_HDR_by_Coutts.jpg

Door_HDR_by_Coutts.jpg

HDR_Wall_by_Coutts.jpg

Hallway_by_Coutts.jpg

Kitchen_by_Coutts.jpg

Some Self Portraits (i guess lol)

What_a_night___by_Coutts.jpg

Just_a_self_portrait____by_Coutts.jpg

Meh___by_Coutts.jpg

What_do_you_think____by_Coutts.jpg

Eh__by_Coutts.jpg

The_Eye_of_Truth_by_Coutts.jpg

Downtown_Portrait_2_by_Coutts.jpg

Sillouette_by_Coutts.jpg

Now some Misc pictures (some of these were taken with my new camera)

My_Dog____by_Coutts.jpg

VW_Golf_1_8T_by_Coutts.jpg

Z06_2_by_Coutts.jpg

Z06_4_by_Coutts.jpg

Downtown_4_by_Coutts.jpg

Downtown_by_Coutts.jpg

Downtown_3_by_Coutts.jpg

Kozzy_4_by_Coutts.jpg

Kozzy_5_by_Coutts.jpg

Kozzy_7_by_Coutts.jpg

Chain_links_by_Coutts.jpg

Trevor_STI_1_by_Coutts.jpg

Its_a_dream____by_Coutts.jpg

The end of the corvette z06 pictured above's life, 7/2/2008. hit by a semi at 60mph :(
RIP_by_Coutts.jpg

New Camera Time!!

vette ended up getting totaled, look what he bought next :cool:

Craig__s_Viper_1_by_Coutts.jpg

Craig__s_Viper_4_by_Coutts.jpg

Craig__s_Viper_5_by_Coutts.jpg

Craig__s_Viper_by_Coutts.jpg

Craig__s_Viper_7_by_Coutts.jpg

Craig__s_Viper_8_by_Coutts.jpg

More Misc With New Camera

Cody__s_SRT4_1_by_Coutts.jpg

Cody__s_SRT4_2_by_Coutts.jpg

Phil__s_Torino_1_by_Coutts.jpg

Urban_Life_by_Coutts.jpg

Downtown_Buildings_by_Coutts.jpg

Summer_Flowers_by_Coutts.jpg

old pic, recently edited. friend took the pic with my old camera, i did the editing (along with the editing in all of the other pics posted up)

Bride_Seats_by_Coutts.jpg

thats just about everything i've done up to today thats worth looking at, let me know what you guys think and how i can improve and such :) thanks for looking!

P.S.

The Camera

This is how my camera looks with the tube adapter and lens filters on (just minus the lens hood now, it got in the way in the pictures, meh ohwell it never really did anything lol)

IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

There are some real treats among them like the third one. But maybe you should have divided the photos in several threads as they seem out of order or theme in just one thread.

Great work with that camera, though.

thanks, i thought i'd post it it all in one as sort of my background or something

Nice thread. Great set!

Thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

What is that on the front of your camera (you called it a "lens tube"??) - is that a home made thingy/modification or an off-the-shelf product?

it's off the shelf. i actually just bought it off of ebay, i paid about $20 after shipping and shipping insurance. not a bad deal if you ask me heh. i did pay $50 for the polarizer though, i can already tell it works better than my friends old $15 one he had.

you have some really great shots here keep it up! your self work is quite good along with some of the car shots. keep working on it man

thanks! =D

it's off the shelf. i actually just bought it off of ebay, i paid about $20 after shipping and shipping insurance. not a bad deal if you ask me heh. i did pay $50 for the polarizer though, i can already tell it works better than my friends old $15 one he had.

Hmm cool! How does it fit onto the camera? it looks almost like it's attached directly to the camera body. :p

Anyway thanks for the prompt reply!

its actually made to fit. canon makes one but it was way more expensive, this one works just as well =)

and no prob! its really cool now that i have it, although i don't use the lens hood (it rotates with my polarizer so sometimes it gets in the corner of a shot). but now i can put any 52mm lens filter / attachment on. i can also get a step down ring to attach a 50mm slr/dslr lens backwards for super up close macro photography.

Oh oh.. like this:

canon_a590is_lens_ring.jpg

I see...

exactly! =D thats my camera too lol

heh thanks!! that was using my old camera btw

Most reactions

New Topics

Back