Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Got bored and thought I would snap the kitten with my easy share

100_4307-1.jpg

Awww!
I believe my "Mia" must have looked similar when she was only a baby.
But we don't know her from back then. No one does. She was found by people when she was a guessed 6 months old, people who already had 8 cats and didn't want to adopt a 9th, so they were happy to hear there's other people (us) who wanted to have a cat. That's how she came to live with us. (Meanwhile she's a lot older, will be 8 in March ... well, March is when those people guessed she was born).

Awww!
I believe my "Mia" must have looked similar when she was only a baby.
But we don't know her from back then. No one does. She was found by people when she was a guessed 6 months old, people who already had 8 cats and didn't want to adopt a 9th, so they were happy to hear there's other people (us) who wanted to have a cat. That's how she came to live with us. (Meanwhile she's a lot older, will be 8 in March ... well, March is when those people guessed she was born).

His mother is about that age. Poor old girl is a mom, grand mom, great grandma and a greate greate grandma....Still going strong though, I just posted a snap shot of her in Off topic chat :lmao:

Well, my Mia never got the chance to produce kitten. She has been made into a "girl forever" even before those people handed her over to us.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back