LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
90223139.jpg

LaFoto, Probably the best photo i've seen of yours yet :) Did you take any of just the sunset through the tree as it looks nice in this shot.

Thanks for your replies, all, and as a matter of fact, Luckydog, I happened to also take a zoomed-in version of the sunset behind that tree (lacking in quality somewhat because of the zoom). Here it is:

90297042.jpg

And jasonmac, I do agree: this not only looks just half, it is only half. I was mad at the relatively "normal" angle of the so-called "wide-angle position" of the little lense that my new little Canon Powershot has got and sorely longed for my "regular" Canon (film) with its real and true wide angle lense, but alas! it was not with me for lack of film. Later I thought: had I only read the manual to the digital camera carefully enough, I might have tried my first "stitching a pano", but...

Too true! The vapour trail made such a perfect arch all across that part of countryside that night. Well, must study my handbook a bit closer! Lesson learned.

I like this one LaFoto. Nice job.!!

I personally like the zoomed shot ;)

Yesyesyes! Stitching is funfunfun! Join the club and try it out :mrgreen:

But what a sky it is! I love the colours and the trails running across it. Gorgeous.

Nice stuff! I think they are both pretty good shots

excellent job! this is definately one of the best i've seen from you! :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back